Topic: GBNNSIP List in R6

Hello folks, I've been attempting to use this list for reporting - it doesn't seem to have been set up to be used in designation reporting and there are also some inconsistencies in the list in my copy of R6 6.28 dictionary version 48. The following species are listed twice:

Acericerus heydenii
Antiponemertes pantini
Argonemertes dendyi
Australoplana sanguinea
Azolla filiculoides
Cygnus melanocorypha
Euplectes diadematus
Kontikia andersoni
Kontikia ventrolineata
Leucaspius delineatus
Marenzelleria neglecta
Parakontikia coxii
Passerina leclancherii
Pithophora roettleri
Tellima grandiflora
Thaumetopoea processionea
Viridicerus ustulatus
Zosterops palpebrosus

usually they have one listing with a GBES status and one with no status.

There are also a number of species that appear on the list that don't have any GBES code:
Amara (Amara) anthobia
Ardea herodias
Atherina boyeri
Bombycilla cedrorum
Chaetosiphon (Pentatrichopus) fragaefolii
Codium fragile
Microlestes minutulus
Muscicapa dauurica
Pileolaria militaris
Progne subis
Pseudolithoderma roscoffense
Rhopalosiphum insertum
Scytosiphon dotyi
Silurus glanis
Streptopelia decaocto

Should the above have a GBES status code or be on the list at all?

Thanks

Ian

Re: GBNNSIP List in R6

Interestingly Streptopelia decaocto is marked as non-native on Chris' UKSI sandbox but on the NBN Atlas as Native. When I try to view it in Recorder using the taxon list item key NHMSYS0021113584 I get

Item identified by parameter AIitemSQL not available in the list.

Rather than the usual 'Key not found'. I assume because it was removed and perhaps the UKSI sandbox is just a little out of date.

So far, I think, so good. However the non_native_flag for the organism Streptopelia decaocto is set to Y. Re: https://forums.nbn.org.uk/viewtopic.php … 739#p25739 this should be up to date?

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Re: GBNNSIP List in R6

Hi
I am fairly certain that R6 reflects the latest UKSI. This list has not been implemnted as designations. 

A point note is that if using SQL on the Taxon_List_Item table, you need to ignore TLI keys which are not on the latest version of the list. For this list you need to ignore anything  where Taxon_List  _List_Version_To is not  null. This may explain apparent duplicates. Also only pick up TLI keys where the Preferred_Name  is the same as the TLI key - others are synonyms. 

TLKI NHMSYS0021113584 was deleted 2/11/2017 (UKSI Master l,ist).

Mike Weideli