Topic: Installing the Warehouse - setup_check 'Unable to Complete Request'
I'm in the process of installing a copy of the warehouse locally.
I can't even get as far as running the setup_check part of the installation php files though.
I keep getting the error message 'Unable to Complete Request' with no further information provided (see attached screenshot). I've also checked the apache server logs and no errors have been added related to this error.
Steps to reproduce on Windows 10: -
* Install Xampp, enable Curl and pgsql and confirm enabled via php info
* Install PostGreSQL by BigSQL (includes postgres 9.6 and post gis 2.3)
* Create new indicia database in PostGreSQL and add the two PostGIS extensions (running on port 5433 if that makes a difference - the install process is failing before it asks me to provide database connection details though)
* Download the warehouse source code from GitHub and extract
* Download the client_helpers and media files from GitHub and extract to the directories within the warehouse source code folder
* Copy the warehouse source code into htdocs
* Try and run index.php and that's when I hit the attached error message
All support welcomed :-)