Re: Change of Management

Further to my post of 20th April, it is time to announce my imminent departure after 38 years at the Natural History Museum and to pass on the good news that the recruitment process was successful and I do now have a successor to run the Species Dictionary and that they are ALREADY IN POST!. This is Chris Raper and he can be contacted at speciesdictionary@nhm.ac.uk. More about this news can be found here: http://www.nbn.org.uk/News/Latest-news/ … anges.aspx.
I should also perhaps apologise for not responding to posts on this forum for the last few months. I had been getting e-mail alerts of new postings but this seems to have mysteriously stopped - rather than the posts themselves stopping!

So long and goodbye, :D

Charles Hussey

NBN Species Dictionary Project Manager (Retired!) smile

Re: Change of Management

Enjoy your retirement Charles. We first met at Buckingham Palace of all places just before I joined Butterfly Conservation late 2006. A delight to have worked with you. I hope our paths will cross again some [sunny?] day!

Les Evans-Hill
Senior Data Officer
Butterfly Conservation, Butterflies for the New Millennium and National Moth Recording Scheme