Topic: New Password Every Time

I have a user that needed an account reactivation as too much time had passed before confirmation.

They now get prompted for a new password each time and as soon as they log out it is forgotten and the whole process starts again. I have checked and they do also exist in the warehouse and I have sent them a password reset from their too.

The only other thing I can think of doing that is easy is to delete them and recreate them however their old records will be assigned to the wrong warehouse ID.

Anyone come across this before/ have any suggestions?

Data Manger
Somerset Environmental Records Centre

Re: New Password Every Time

Other reports of a similar password problem suggest that clearing cookies on the user's computer may solve the problem. https://www.drupal.org/node/2008330

If the above is true then recreating the user account might not solve the problem.

However, if you delete the Drupal user account and re-create it with the same email address, then the new Drupal account will link to the existing Indicia Warehouse account with that email. This facility exists so that a user can register with several different Indicia-powered websites yet all their records are attributed to the same person within the warehouse (assuming they all the sites use the same warehouse).

Jim Bacon.