Topic: Species counts for locations with last recorded date

Before I spend hours trying to work out how to do this, does anyone have a report that gives the number of species recorded for each location, with the last recorded date? Not the number of species observations, many of which will be duplicated for different dates, but the overall species count.

Similarly, a species list for each location with the last date each was recorded would be very useful.

All our samples are attached to a location, so there should be no complications there.

Janet

Janet Simkin
British Lichen Society

Re: Species counts for locations with last recorded date

Janet

I have had a go at the second one of these two. Not sure it is exactly right. Will look again shortly.

Mike

Post's attachments

LC_L2_LocationTaxa_Count.xml 2.55 kb, 3 downloads since 2012-09-25 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Mike Weideli

Janet

Attached is an attempt at the first report requested.

Post's attachments

LC_L1_LocationTaxaCount.xml 2.02 kb, 3 downloads since 2012-09-27 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Mike Weideli

I am looking for a similar report to the second one (species list with last recorded date) but with the ability to specify the output to just one location (including the records from subsites of that location). It would also probably be better for quick reference to have the last recorded year rather than exact dates and have a taxon group column in the output too.

Would it be possible to amend this one or does anybody already have one that does this?

Thanks, Mike. Sorry for the delay in picking these up, I've been away, but I'll try them out over the next few days.

Janet

Janet Simkin
British Lichen Society