Re: Null records

Hi

Can anyone enlighten me as to how the wizard deals with null records, i.e. those marked as N on the SACFORN scale or A on the present/absent scale.

Are these records included in searches or is there an option to either include them or not include them.  There is the option to include exclude null records in the sample filter (under quality) as I cannot see this information in terms of data entry is this Null filter automatically picking up the info from the abundance scale.

Thanks

Hi, the Report Wizard, when using default settings, will pick up records that are N for either SACFORN abundance or Present/Not present. You can set it to only work with records that are >=R on the SACFORN scale if you want to exclude them, though you can't do this with the Present/Not present records. You can exclude records that use Present/Not present abundance completely on the Sample tab.

Hope that helps

Paul

Thanks Paul

When I clisk the tab to exclude the Present abundance measure it just excludes all the records when though they are recorded using the SACFORN scale.  Is this just me?