Re: problem with web services?

I'm trying to use a web services sample page and encounter an error.

http://data.nbn.org.uk/nbnexamples/ws-speciesList.jsp

IT Officer
rECOrd (A Biodiversity Information System for Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral)
www.record-lrc.co.uk

2 (edited by Nick 13-01-2010 15:32:13)

I ckecked and can access the front end but error with the results. However, the basic NBN web services that we use are working so possibly it is a problem with this example (have seen it with other example pages)

Nick

(ePlanning Project Manager) Aberdeenshire Council

thanks Nick, I got several request timeout problems when tried using the "one site data request" and also the example. So I just fixed the code and it seem to be back ok again.

IT Officer
rECOrd (A Biodiversity Information System for Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral)
www.record-lrc.co.uk

Thanks for raising this issue with the species list web service example on the NBN Gateway. I have alerted the Gateway web developers so that they can look into it

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

webservices and data.nbn.org.uk down?

IT Officer
www.record-lrc.co.uk

Seem to be up again now. :)

IT Officer
www.record-lrc.co.uk

Hi,

there was a power failure where our servers are hosted - nothing we could do about it I'm afraid.  They were down for a couple of hours until the power was restored.

Jon