Re: Report with 'Welsh County (pre 74)' as a field in report

Hi

I have encountered an unexpected glitch with files I have created for authors to prepare species account for our next bird report (so a solution, if possible, is urgent!).

In the winter I had to rearrange my database and I reorganised all the data into different surveys, with one survey for one main data supplier. I produced a set of reports for each VC using the selection at the start of the Report Wizard expecting data from all surveys to be selected within the dates that I chose. Apparently, this did not happen and data from at least one survey are missing.

To correct the file for the person who alerted me I have had to prepare another file, this time selecting by Source (= Surveys, Monitoring - all my surveys are set as 'monitoring'). However, in the Wizard I cannot find a field that allows me to select 'Welsh County (pre 74)' so that a field with VC no 50 or 51 (as used on import of data) appears in the report.

Is there a way that fields that a user wants can be added to the list for selection within the Report Wizard? If so, is there an easy way to select the county field that I need?

Hoping there is a way, I look forward to hearing....

Many thanks in anticipation, Ian