Topic: Report form ignoring survey_id

I'm moving a series of Indicia web projects to a new host/Drupal 9 site and am re-creating a number of forms.

For the most part things are fine but while trying to re-create a record explore page which should limit to a warehouse dataset/survey the form 'Report Settings' appears to be ignoring the survey_id which i place in "Preset parameter values".

The report does not throw an error but loads blank. The filters against user records and user taxon group work as expected but the survey_id parameter is ignored (it queries all data).

There are definitely records in the dataset (514) on the warehouse.

I'm using the "Reporting page (customisable)" pre-build.

Preset parameter values;

smpattrs=
occattrs=
location_id={profile_location}
taxon_groups={profile_taxon_groups}
currentUser={profile_indicia_user_id}
survey_id=514

placing survey_id in either of the Default parameter settings blocks results in a syntax error on page load.

Natural History & Biodiversity Data Enthusiast

Re: Report form ignoring survey_id

Assuming you are using one of the reports that uses the standard list of filter parameters (see https://indicia-docs.readthedocs.io/en/ … ers.html), then you probably need to use `survey_list` as the parameter name instead of survey_id.

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

Re: Report form ignoring survey_id

Cheers for the quick response John but using survey_list (with or without  survey_list_op defined) is behaving the same as when using survey_id. Returning blank on initial load. Then queries everything if i filter using user taxa/own data.

Natural History & Biodiversity Data Enthusiast