Topic: Layout Issues and Atlas Speed Slow

Dear all.

Unfortunately, we are still experiencing the layout issues and we are also investigating why the Atlas is running so slowly.

Apologies for the continued disruption and inconvenience. As soon as we identify the issue, we will be able to provide an ETA for the fix.

We will keep you informed.

Best wishes
Caroline

Re: Layout Issues and Atlas Speed Slow

Update:

We have identified that part of the issue is with the layout component and we continue to investigate this. I will provide further updates as soon we have further news.

Again, apologies for the continued disruption and inconvenience.

Best wishes
Caroline

Update 2:

Helen has fixed the issues for https://nbnatlas.org/ and the site is now working as expected. The fix is being rolled out to the other Atlases and I will confirm once this has been completed. I will confirm the root cause of the issue as soon as I can.

Thank you for your continued patience while we resolve these problems.

If you experience any issues, please contact us either here or to: support@nbn.org.uk

Best wishes
Caroline

Update 3:

Apologies everyone, the fixed worked for a couple of people, but it appears the problem still exists when others are performing species searches, looking at species lists and displaying records. We will continue to investigate and I'll provide an update as soon as I can.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Best wishes
Caroline

Update 4:

Apologies everyone, the Atlas is still not working as expected. We continue to put all our efforts into identifying the route cause so we can fix the issues ASAP. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Best wishes
Caroline

Update 5:

We are still experiencing intermittent but severe problems and full service is unlikely to resume until Monday.

Your patience is greatly appreciated while we continue to investigate.

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing.

Best wishes
Caroline