Topic: NBN Atlas & INNS Portal Server Issues

There is a problem with the server and the records search is unavailable. The INNS Portal is also experiencing slow performance. Our developer is investigating and hopes to have the search and INNS Portal working again in the next hour or two.

I will let you know as soon as I have more information or when the server is up again.

I am sorry for the continued inconvenience this is causing. We are in talks with an agency who will be performing an audit on the affected infrastructure and they will provide recommendations for optimisation focussing on performance and stability improvements. We are aiming for the audit to be completed by the end of March if not sooner and we will be able to provide more details about this when we have them.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Best wishes
Caroline

Re: NBN Atlas & INNS Portal Server Issues

The server has been rebooted and both records search and INNS Portal are up and running again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best wishes
Caroline

Seem to be still down for me?

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Hi Charlie,

It should be working again now, but let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

Best wishes
Caroline

One occurrence worked but another gave me:

An error has occurred
Error: unknown
Failed to get json from web service (https://records-ws.nbnatlas.org/occurre … 3404003ded). class java.net.SocketTimeoutException Read timed out, java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out; nested exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer

It seems to have stabilised somewhat, we experienced a high load on the server, but it appears to be decreasing. Searches are returning quicker now.

Let me know if you still experience any problems.

Thanks again
Caroline

Thanks Caroline - seems to be okay now - a little slower than normal, but no errors.

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer