Topic: Dictionary update

I have just updated dictionary from 4Q to 4R and rebuilt index tables. R6>Help>About continued to show Dictionary at 4Q until I logged out of R6 and then back in. Dictionary 4R is now indicated. However when I tried to run the next update to 4S I got a message "Licence Key Invalid for this update". What does this mean? I typed in the Licence key correctly (several attempts). I am on R6 v6.30.0.291

Bob Marsh
Doncaster LRC
Coleoptera recorder for YNU

Re: Dictionary update

Hi

The fact that the updated dictionary isn't  immediately showing is a bug. The information is only refreshed when R6 opens the next time. I had noticed this when testing 6:31 and  it will be fixed in this release. The setting table is being updated just not being refreshed so it doesn't mean there is a problem.

Are you definitely using the key for this financial  year (Start DF1A) not D1770NTY which is for last year. Upgrade 0000004R didn't require a key.

Mike Weideli

Aha.....sounds like I'm not fully paid up ...I thought I was. How can I check??

Bob Marsh
Doncaster LRC

Hi

I have nothing to do with the payments and don't have any way of checking. There may be some links at

https://nbn.org.uk/tools-and-resources/recorder6/

Mike Weideli

Just checked when I last paid....good grief was it that long ago?...tempus fugit

Bob Marsh
Doncaster LRC