Topic: Taxon keys report?

Is there any way of getting a complete species list that includes the 3 Taxon keys (Taxon key, Taxon Version Key and Taxon List Item Key)?. I am hoping there is an easier way of getting this data, as doing it manually from recorder one at a time will take me an age. I have tried to create a report but the keys don't seem to be there to choose. Any help appreciated.
Regards,
Mhairi

Re: Taxon keys report?

The closest I can see to this is Report H7, but this only includes the Taxon List Item keys .See System Supplied Reports/Information.   It could be adapted to get the other two keys.

Mike Weideli

Thank you Mike, I don't think what I was going to do is as simple as I had hoped. The columns "TLI Key used" and "Taxa used in System"  seem to be the ones I will need, I didn't realise you could have more than 1 TLI key for each species, 7 keys for the same species in a handful of cases. Ah well everyday is a school day :)
Thanks again for help, most informative.
Mhairi

Hi

Taxon Version key relates to a taxonomic concept so this is the most important key. A Taxon Version Key can be used in many lists so can be used  by mutiple Taxon List item keys.  The NBN Atlas and most other system use just the Taxon Version key. 

The Taxon key is a bit meaningless as it just links to a name and on its own tells you nothing.

All Taxon Version keys have a Recommended Taxon Version key. The Nameserver tables holds the Taxon Version Key and the Recommended Taxon Version key. If the Recommended TVK is not the same as the Taxon Version key in Nameserver then the Taxon Version key represents  a junior synonym.  This is how the UKSI manages name changes, splits etc. with Nameserver linking older taxonomic concepts with the latest ones.   There is also the Organism table which hold the just the Recommended Taxon Version keys arranged in a hierarchy.

Mike Weideli