Topic: Extracting non-preferred determinations

I have a dataset in R6 which is a 'master copy'. I am looking into passing this to someone else who will take over management of  the master copy of this data, but not in R6 (we'll get updated copies). I need to ensure I get out all of the relevant fields for the dataset and make sure that I don't 'lose' any information in this process. My query is around extracting data from non-preferred determinations.

Some records will have more than one determination. Obviously extracting the preferred determination (and comments) is easy, but what about extracting the non-preferred determination, and any determination comments associated with them, that have effectively been superceded? This 'history' of a record should, I feel, go with the data. Is there any way of extracting non-preferred determinations through the reporting interface? Can't seem to spot it if there is. Or is this something I'll need to extract via sql?

Mark

Mark Pollitt
SWSEIC (formerly DGERC)

Re: Extracting non-preferred determinations

Hi

The Report Wizard doesn't have this an an option, so an XML report/SQL are the only options.

Mike Weideli

Re: Extracting non-preferred determinations

Thanks Mike

Not what I wanted to hear but what I was expecting...

Mark

Mark Pollitt
SWSEIC (formerly DGERC)