Topic: Agassiz codes for moths

Does recorder6 store the Agassiz and Bradley codes for lepidoptera and if so can they be accessed in a report? Sorry if this has been dealt with but am new to the software after using MapMate.

Re: Agassiz codes for moths

Hi

There is a code available, but not sure it is what you need. In decimal format eg  4.070 ? If you open the the Lepidoptera list and select a species the code show in the right hand panel. Doesn't look like this code is available via the report wizard, but it would be easy to add.

Mike Weideli

thanks Mike. not sure how to get that code into a report. will look in to it.

I can add it into the next R6 version and give you the table entries so that you can implement it immediately if you have Management Tools. The data is held in the Taxon_List_Item table in column LST_ITM_CODE.  To get to it in the RW requires entries in three tables.

Mike Weideli

Copy and paste the following into a Management Studio query and run. This should set up the 'Taxon List Code' under the Taxon atributes in the Report Wizard. Let me know of any issues and I will take a look. The most likely issue will be that the code is only held against the preferred Lepidoptera list, so if this is the only list you have used then no problem. If you have put data in from a variety of lists then you may get mutiple entries, some with and some without the code.   

/****** Adds Taxon Code to Report Wizard  ******/
USE NBNDATA

DELETE FROM REPORT_FIELD WHERE REPORT_FIELD_KEY = 'LCA0002200000700'
GO
DELETE FROM REPORT_ATTRIBUTE WHERE REPORT_ATTRIBUTE_KEY = 'LCA0002200000700'
GO
INSERT INTO REPORT_ATTRIBUTE (REPORT_ATTRIBUTE_KEY,ITEM_NAME,ITEM_GROUP,SOURCE_TABLE,
ATTRIBUTE_SQL,REPORT_JOIN_KEY,REPORT_WHERE_KEY,ENTERED_BY,ENTRY_DATE,SYSTEM_SUPPLIED_DATA)
VALUES('LCA0002200000700','Taxon List Code','Taxon','Taxon_List',
'#REPORT_OUTPUT.[Taxon List Code] = TAXON_LIST_ITEM.LST_ITM_CODE', 'NBNSYS0000000030',
'NBNSYS0000000000','TESTDATA00000001',GetDate(),1)
GO
INSERT INTO REPORT_FIELD (REPORT_FIELD_KEY,ENTERED_BY,REPORT_ATTRIBUTE_KEY,FIELD_ITEM_NAME,
FIELD_TYPE,FIELD_SIZE,ENTRY_DATE,SYSTEM_SUPPLIED_DATA)
VALUES('LCA0002200000700','TESTDATA00000001','LCA0002200000700','Taxon List Code',
'varchar',35,GetDate(),1)

Mike Weideli