Topic: Review system - import blank reviews

Whilst importing some records I took advantage of the new review system. Some of the records hadn't been reviewed, so I left them blank expecting there to be no review determination added. However, for each of these I have been added as the reviewer with a determination of considered correct.

Is this expected behavior? I can't see anything immediately obvious from the documentation, although I may have missed something during the import?

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Re: Review system - import blank reviews

Hi

I will investigate. I had thought that once you had decided to use the Review Column it woudln't allow any blanks, but obviously not.

Mike Weideli

Thanks Mike- yes, it was happy with blanks (I imported Review Type and Reviewer I think)

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

This is a bug. The code was written on the assumption that if this column was used there would always be an entry, however, the validation is not checking this. The name which is being picked up seems to be based on a previous line and is not valid. Ideally it should  not create an entry if the Reviewer is blank, but this requires a change in the R6 core code. For the moment the column if present will need to be fully populated.

Mike Weideli