Topic: Phenology Add-In issue

Recently installed the Phenology Add-In but the histograms that it produces are at the Event/Sample level rather than the Abundance/Observation level. I’m trying to produce histograms of my moth trap data but Recorder is returning the number of moth traps during the week (Event or Sample – both the same for each trapping session) in which Species X occurs, rather than the total abundance of Species X trapped during the week.
My moth trap data has all been entered using Count/ Count of Adult in an adapted version of the BRC Lepidoptera Recording Card that comes with Recorder.
Also, setting Constraints to Adults only has no effect, in fact, the drop downs in the Constraints box have some code (TadvStringGridTrialversion..) visible when the box is opened.
I’m a new user running standalone 6.26.2.286 on SQLExpress14, so appreciate I might be doing something wrong.
This would be a really useful analysis tool if I could get it to work.
Thanks

Re: Phenology Add-In issue

I will review the addin to see if there is a bug as far as adults is concerned. I  will also log the change you are asking for as a  development request  however it is rather specific so unless you are willing to pay for it (say 1,500)  it will depend on me doing the work out of interest.

Mike Weideli

I'm not asking for a change. I just assumed that the histogram was supposed to reflect the total abundance of individuals of a species (Observations) during the period, rather than the number of events/samples during the period that included that particular species. If that's not the way its supposed to work then no worries, I can do a workaround.
Sorry for the confusion.

I will certainly look at it and if it is a case of it not working as intended then I will fix .

Mike Weideli