Topic: List on the Search for data partner page

There are four filters on that page that allow one to refine the list of data providers to the four topics of fauna, insects, microorganisms and plants.
These filters are not working properly. Presumably the filter works according to simple flags against each dataset. Can they be updated please?
Dragonflies are insects (and fauna.)

Re: List on the Search for data partner page

Hi Darwyn,

It looks as though the Dipterists Forum now appears under both the 'insects' and 'fauna' categories. We can add these tags manually, so if you come across others that don't appear to filter correctly, please let us know and we will rectify the issue. I've done a quick spot check and others appear to be filtering correctly.

Cheers,
Ella

Lovely though it is, I don't think an Australian Double-barred Finch is perhaps the most appropriate image for our UK fauna on these filter buttons... The others could probably do with some re-examination in due course too.

Mark Pollitt
SWSEIC (formerly DGERC)

Well spotted Mark! I'll add it to the list of things that need amending.

Ella

Thanks Ella. I wasn't referring to Dipterists Forum.

Anthomyiidae
Fauna, insects

British Dragonfly Society
Fauna, insects

Biological Records Centre
All categories

9 (edited by Darwyn Sumner 10-05-2017 17:59:43)

DGERC wrote:

Lovely though it is, I don't think an Australian Double-barred Finch is perhaps the most appropriate image for our UK fauna on these filter buttons... The others could probably do with some re-examination in due course too.

The plant species doesn't look very British (or French http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-08/i … s/8504944)

Bumblebee Conservation Trust
Fauna, insects

Chrysomelidae Recording Scheme
Fauna, insects