Topic: indiciaData undefined

Having some weird issues with my website.

I have tried several things on the warehouse which may have caused this;

I renamed our website from Merseyside BioBank to MBB (on warehouse admin> websites > edit). I have since changed it back to the original text.

I tried setting some attributes against a survey which already existed. When trying to save the changes an error was thrown, there was no data in the survey and i have since deleted it.

The website (www.merseysidebiobank.org.uk) issue is that it appears the record submission forms will not connect;

On load the form produces errors;

Uncaught ReferenceError: indiciaData is not defined
    at sighting:57
    at sighting:376

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Control' of undefined
    at js_R0pSErcYm5KDWq8ugXCHQlNGdTFlfGU-xyIGtTIA3Uo.js:32
    at js_R0pSErcYm5KDWq8ugXCHQlNGdTFlfGU-xyIGtTIA3Uo.js:346
(anonymous) @ js_R0pSErcYm5KDWq8ugXCHQlNGdTFlfGU-xyIGtTIA3Uo.js:32
(anonymous) @ js_R0pSErcYm5KDWq8ugXCHQlNGdTFlfGU-xyIGtTIA3Uo.js:346

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'georeferenceDriverSettings' of undefined
    at js_r5w6Wd6PPEtAmidtrvG0nOyZNDqwqWVKbU6SLUo2dJw.js:96

Subsequent to page load, clicking into any field on the form results in an error such as: 'GET http://nikkomsgchannel/e?0018005700290020004d004700660022005e00270057002200…450023003b004c0012005f002e0044002b0004002b005e005a002d002c0056005d0055002d'

Interactive map imagery will not load regardless of provider.

In an effort to overcome these issues i have reverted changes i made on the warehouse, deleted the erroneous survey updated Drupal core and updated the iform (7) module and client helpers to the latest version. (running update scripts and clearing caches along the way).

Natural History & Biodiversity Data Enthusiast

Re: indiciaData undefined

Hi

You're getting some JavaScript errors and once that happens you can't rely on anything else to work right. To make it easier to debug, turn off JavaScript aggregation in the Drupal performance settings and then we can see which files the errors are occurring in.

The reference to http://nikkomsgchannel is nothing to do with Indicia. A quick Google associates it with a piece of software called Rapport Trusteer. I've had a brush with that and got rid of it pretty quickly as it was rather invasive and interfering.

Jim Bacon.

Morning Jim,

Aggregations now off, site caches (Indicia and Drupal) and browser cache cleared.
Loaded 'submit a sighting' page

Errors;

at sighting:77
    at sighting:396

Uncaught ReferenceError: OpenLayers is not defined
    at indiciaGraticule.js?oo8lcp:32
    at indiciaGraticule.js?oo8lcp:346

Uncaught ReferenceError: indiciaFns is not defined
    at jquery.reportgrid.js?oo8lcp:32
    at jquery.reportgrid.js?oo8lcp:1298

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'georeferenceDriverSettings' of undefined
    at google_places.js?oo8lcp:96

Uncaught ReferenceError: Proj4js is not defined
    at proj4defs.js?oo8lcp:1

at osgb.js?oo8lcp:20

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addMethod' of undefined
    at additional-methods.js?oo8lcp:22
    at additional-methods.js?oo8lcp:34

Uncaught TypeError: indiciaFns.simpleTooltip is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (sighting:464)
    at fire (jquery.js?v=1.8.3:974)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?v=1.8.3:1084)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?v=1.8.3:406)
    at HTMLDocument.DOMContentLoaded (jquery.js?v=1.8.3:83)

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at new Georeferencer (google_places.js?oo8lcp:26)
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (jquery.indiciaMapPanel.js?oo8lcp:1849)
    at Function.each (jquery.js?v=1.8.3:611)
    at $.fn.init.each (jquery.js?v=1.8.3:241)
    at $.fn.init.$.fn.indiciaMapPanel (jquery.indiciaMapPanel.js?oo8lcp:1686)
    at sighting:575
    at Function.<anonymous> (sighting:584)
    at Function.each (jquery.js?v=1.8.3:611)
    at window.onload (sighting:583)
    at function.window.onload.window.onload (addthis_widget.js:2)

Two loads are failing, both appear to relate to' proj4js.js';

proj4js (remote location?) appears not to exist http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/3857/proj4js/

There are a few calls on '/mbb/record/' a location which doesn't (and has never) exist locally, though i assumed that its not a physical location? The actual fail is at http://www.activenaturalist.org.uk/mbb/ … PSG3857.js  which again appears to refer to some kind map script. (i don't see why the other fields should be effected however..)

5 (edited by BDeed 11-04-2017 14:09:36)

Jim, the website seems to be back up and running, i suspect you have fixed something behind the scenes so thank you. Any idea what the issue was? (and how i might avoid causing it again in the future?)

Nothing to do with me although I have been looking in to it. What I could see was wrong was that the Indicia JavaScript files were being requested in reverse order so dependencies were not being satisfied. Very strange!

Jim Bacon.

The only thing i did was to remove a php snippit i added (and had been working) to the sidebar block to display map locations of two images returned. I removed it as it seemed to be overriding the map on the general 'explore records' page. Though the block doesn't occur there..

I also spoke too soon as there seems to be a problem with the login/register url (503), unlikely to be Indicia related though. I blame the host!

8 (edited by BDeed 13-04-2017 15:42:55)

Finally getting to the bottom of this login issue. Have tracked down a watchdog error relating to user registration in the db;

a:6:{s:5:"%type";s:5:"Error";s:8:"!message";s:45:"Class &#039;data_entry_helper&#039; not found";s:9:"%function";s:27:"iform_licences_form_alter()";s:5:"%file";s:125:"/home/linweb24/a/activenaturalist.org.uk/user/htdocs/mbb/sites/all/modules/iform/modules/iform_licences/iform_licences.module";s:5:"%line";i:6;s:14:"severity_level";i:3;}

While the majority to me is jibberish it's clearly pointing the finger at something to do with the iform licences module.

I have tried to investigate this on the warehouse by going to the website licences tab but it is hanging.

I deactivated the the iform licence module in db and can again login and register and the site/iforms appear to be functioning properly!

Any ideas what other issues this [a deactivated licence module] may now cause?

Now i can get back in, the actual log reads:
Error: Class 'data_entry_helper' not found in iform_licences_form_alter() (line 6 of /home/linweb24/a/activenaturalist.org.uk/user/htdocs/mbb/sites/all/modules/iform/modules/iform_licences/iform_licences.module).

First error identified. Core falls over when checking for module updates. I'll investigate and perhaps start a new thread next week.

Heck, very sorry to hear that Indicia has caused you this amount of effort. I don't recall ever hearing of the Licences module. I don't know where it is used. I've never enabled it on any of the sites I have developed and have never encountered any of the problems that you have. I'll raise an issue when I get back in the office next week.

Jim Bacon.

Hi Jim, not a problem! I suspect its something i have caused through a misconfig or downloading a development branch of the module (i currently suspect the latter!). If i can resolve this myself i may be able to provide some helpful feedback via git.