Topic: Download Records Refused and Log-in not working

There have been some improvements since I last tried to use AoLS, however there are still some problems.

I've just tried to download a set of records and was refused because the reason I gave for the request, selected from the list, was invalid.
The error message appears with an Atlas of Australia heading.

I tried to log in using the account set-up previously, no joy, so I tried to set-up a new account and this wasn't working either!

Christine

Re: Download Records Refused and Log-in not working

Hello Christine

Thanks for your post.  I have fed this back to the development team to advise me further on this.  Once I have a response this will be posted here.

Kind Regards

Sarah

Hello Sarah,
I am sure that everyone is working hard to get the Atlas to work, however the fault I report on Friday is still not fixed.

As the Gateway has not been working since Friday we have very limited access to the data on NBN.
This is rather more than an inconvenience when some of us have work that has to be completed by the end of March.

Christine

Hi Christine,

I have just checked the NBN Gateway, and it is working today (Wednesday 15 March).

With best wishes,

Purba

5 (edited by chrisjohnson 15-03-2017 15:15:18)

Thank you.
Apologies if I should tetchy, but everyone is demanding their end of year reports.

Christine

Hi Christine,

Don't worry, you didn't sound tetchy!

With best wishes,

Purba