Re: Verification forms and @taxon_list_id

Hi Carlo,
You may wish to contact a PostGIS forum to resolve that. It is not something I can help with.
However, you may find that trying to maintain an obsolete system is going to be difficult.
Good luck,
Jim Bacon.

Hi,
i'm doing a new server with Debian8 and Postgres 9.4 and Postgis 2.1.4, upgrading the actual server (Debian 6 and Postgres 8.4 and Postgis 1.5). On this new dev machine, i'm noticing this problem, when i see this response:

jsonp1484322106734({"error":"general_errors.unauthorised","code":1})

when i try to open the validation page, in particular this call:

http://postgres.comune.grosseto.it/Indi … mp;limit=6

If i try to connect on Warehouse, it says i'm logged... so i don't understand the problem...

If i try to see the same page on the old server, all is fine and i see the records...

In both server, there are the same version of Drupal and Warehouse (0.9.0) and before upgrading to the new version of Indicia form and warehouse, i need to be sure all is fine...

Could anyone help me to understand where i can modify or edit or see? Thanks

Carlo Politi - Software Engineer
QuestIT s.r.l.
Home page: www.quest-it.com
E-Mail: politi@quest-it.com - Skype: carlo.politi.questit

Hi

The 'unauthorised' error makes me think that the authentication on the web service request failed. That would mean that the nonce and authentication token in the query string are not valid. The most common cause for this is that they have passed their expiry time. There is a setting in application/config/indicia.php for nonce_life. If I follow your link I get an unauthorised response too but this is expected as it is several days old.

This doesn't sound exactly like your problem but perhaps it will help you to look in the right place.

It is about the authentication of your Drupal site with the warehouse which is separate from your personal log in to the warehouse website.

Jim Bacon.

Jim Bacon wrote:

Hi

The 'unauthorised' error makes me think that the authentication on the web service request failed. That would mean that the nonce and authentication token in the query string are not valid. The most common cause for this is that they have passed their expiry time. There is a setting in application/config/indicia.php for nonce_life. If I follow your link I get an unauthorised response too but this is expected as it is several days old.

This doesn't sound exactly like your problem but perhaps it will help you to look in the right place.

It is about the authentication of your Drupal site with the warehouse which is separate from your personal log in to the warehouse website.

Jim Bacon.

Hi Jim,
i see this in my indicia.php file:

/**
* Key used for generation of security tokens. For maximum security, change this
* to a unique value for each Indicia install.
* @todo Make this randomly generated during the installation procedure.
*/
$config['private_key'] = 'Indicia';

/**
* Life span of an authentication token for services, in seconds.
*/
$config['nonce_life'] = 1200;

/**
* Maximum size of an upload.
*/
$config['maxUploadSize'] = '1M';

$config['defaultPersonId'] = 1;

/**
* Directory containing reports on this server.
*/
$config['localReportDir'] = DOCROOT.'reports';

/**
* Name of the theme folder in the media/themes directory used by this warehouse instance.
*/
$config['theme'] = 'default';

/**
* Default language code for new common names, unless specified.
*/
$config['default_lang'] = 'eng';

/**
* Default centre for the maps, using SRID 900913.
*/
$config['default_map_x']=-500000;
$config['default_map_y']=7300000;

/**
* Default zoom for the maps, using the OpenLayers zoom scale..
*/
$config['default_map_zoom']=4;

/**
* Does the init hook need to point the user at the schema? Set to false if this has been done at the user
* level in the db.
*/
$config['apply_schema']=true;

$config['image_handling']=array(
  'thumb' => array(
    'width'  => 100,
    'height' => 100,
    'crop' => true
  ),
  'med' => array(
    'width'  => 500
  ),
  'default' => array(
    'width'  => 1024
  )
);

QuestIT s.r.l.

Hello, could you tell me which are the packages to download of indicia to install inside drupal7 to update? maybe i remember bad but once there was an only package with all needed modules to copy inside drupal. can you help me? thanks

QuestIT s.r.l.

Hi Carlo

This is a good question. However, it is not related to the topic "Verification forms and @taxon_list_id"

Please would you create a new topic in the forum and post it again. This will help other people to find an answer if they have the same question.

Jim Bacon.

Jim Bacon wrote:

Hi Carlo

This is a good question. However, it is not related to the topic "Verification forms and @taxon_list_id"

Please would you create a new topic in the forum and post it again. This will help other people to find an answer if they have the same question.

Jim Bacon.

Ok, i have posted the question but related to the problem i get with the update... I don't see the end of problems :(

QuestIT s.r.l.