Topic: Verification 4 form - map not reflecting grid

Hi,

I'm having another issue with the verification 4 form.

I've tested using a very simple setup, with all the default options, and the map is not reflecting the data in the grid. For example, my verification grid shows 24 records and my map does too. These are all unverified records.  If I choose 'unverified records' from the filter, I see a grid and map with 24 record, as I expect. If I select one, verify it using the green tick icon and then filter on 'All verified records' the grid changes to show the one record I verified but the map doesn't change.

Clearing caches (iform, drupal & warehouse) doesn't make a difference.

Is this intended behaviour, a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

The only settings I changed from the default ones are:
Preset base layer: Google satellite
Show map of the currently selected records: ticked
Filter method: Meaning ID
Preset parameters:
  survey=Alien plants atlas
  survey_id=10

Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

Alice

Re: Verification 4 form - map not reflecting grid

Hi Alice
2 thoughts - can you switch to verification 5 rather than 4 as it's the currently supported form? Also, are you getting a JavaScript error on the page which is preventing the map from reloading?
Best wishes
John

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

3 (edited by namwebs 14-06-2016 13:15:16)

Re: Verification 4 form - map not reflecting grid

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't tried verification form5 because I saw the post about unresolved map errors (http://forums.nbn.org.uk/viewtopic.php?id=6328).

Firebug doesn't show javascript errors but if I have errors turned on in Drupal the form returns "The verification_4 form requires Easy Login" even though the Easy login is installed and enabled. Then there is a message "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in iform_verification_4::get_form() (line 519 of /xx/sites/all/modules/iform/client_helpers/prebuilt_forms/verification_4.php)."

I guess the problem is related since line 519 is:
data_entry_helper::$javascript .= 'indiciaData.username = "'.$user->name."\";\n";

In case it helps, my test form is here: http://the-eis.com/atlas/?q=node/7180.

Thanks, Alice