Topic: Node Clone Missing & CSS

So I'm dipping in the the tutorials and deciphering them to Drupal 7 where needed and now I'm into css and cloning.

I've loaded the node clone and enabled it and see it has no dependencies but it does not reveal itself to me [Bad Node Clone]. I had Node export enabled and that seems like the poor cousin but with no clone I turned it off to see if that helped but it doesn't. Is there a secret handshake for this one or some other trick required?

Any thoughts?

CSS seems a little complex and just finding the right file a little tricky. For example which css controls the tabbed form headers?

Thanks

PS I have to admit I'm posting in google group too. Two group? Which to use?

Data Manger
Somerset Environmental Records Centre

Re: Node Clone Missing & CSS

Node clone should just appear as an extra option alongside the “View” and “Edit” tabs you get when you’ve got edit rights. The only thing I can imagine if it is installed OK is to check the permissions page to ensure you have rights (not relevant if you are using the admin account). Plus, try clearing the Drupal cache.

CSS is indeed a bit tricky – using a tool like Firebug or the Chrome developer tools can be handy though, especially if you turn off the CSS aggregation options on the Performance settings under configuration. The tabbed headers we output for Indicia are generated by jQuery UI and therefore handled by the jQuery UI theme (lookup ThemeRoller for some help in this area).

Cheers
John

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

Re: Node Clone Missing & CSS

Thanks John the cache was the problem.

Thanks for the pointer on CSS. I've interrogated them on my with Stylizer but it mainly picks up the unhelpfully randomly named css files that seem to be numerous. For some reason it doesn't see the JS UI CSS. So I will have a look at that now.

Data Manger
Somerset Environmental Records Centre