Topic: Atlas maps acknowledgement service broken?

Hi

You can see the problem demonstrated at https://data.nbn.org.uk/Documentation/W … rade_Maps/ if you scroll down to where it says "You can see the default view of the acknowledgment service when no css is provided in the following sample"

The error is "HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field "licenceID" (Class uk.org.nbn.nbnv.api.model.TaxonDataset), not marked as ignorable"

Jim Bacon.

Re: Atlas maps acknowledgement service broken?

Hello Jim

Thanks for flagging the issue up. I have alerted Matt, NBN Gateway developer to the issue

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

I'm also suffering this problem - is there likely to be a fix in the  near future?

Hello Tony

Sorry for the delay in a fix for this issue with the atlas mapping acknowledgement service. The Gateway developer is currently busy with other development at present but a fix for this issue should be done in the near future.

Best wishes

Graham

5 (edited by matt.debont 22-12-2015 15:04:17)

Hi, I am sorry for the slow response, but I have had very little time available to work on the gateway as of late, I think I have solved the issue for now, but please let me know if any other issues have appeared in its wake. I may not be able to give much of a response till after Christmas now however.

Matt

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK