Topic: Requesting test account on BRC Warehouse

I hope this is the correct place to post this - it's not really about the NBN gateway, but it is where the Indicia documentation directed me to make such a request.

I'm working on a Drupal 7 website for the Hertfordshire Natural History Society with the aim of using the Indicia Forms module to capture records and store on the BRC Warehouse. Could I please have a test account on that warehouse? How do I later request a 'live' account?

Many thanks, Chris

Chris Dee
Garganey Consulting

Re: Requesting test account on BRC Warehouse

Hi Chris,

I've seen your post and will set up an account for you. I'll email you further details and you can contact me again when you think you are ready to go live.

For anyone else finding this post, the Indicia Development section of the forum, http://forums.nbn.org.uk/viewforum.php?id=25, is the best place to post requests like this as it is the one most closely monitored by the developers/maintainers of Indicia.

Regards,
Jim Bacon.

Thanks.

Page 90 of the Indicia documentation definitely says post requests in this group  forums.nbn.org.uk/viewforum.php?id=19, so maybe that needs updating to ?id=25.

Chris

Chris Dee
Garganey Consulting

Updated. Many thanks for pointing that out.

Jim.