Topic: Problem granting access

I have been trying to grant access to some requests today and keep getting an error response 'Problem with request id: 30878' - is there something I'm doing wrong or is there something wrong with the Gateway access controls?

Re: Problem granting access

Hi, we are looking into this problem, firstly can you let us know if you are trying to grant with an expiry date or not, also if you could contact me with further details of this issue, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK

Yes, the problem only occurred when I tried to set an expiry date (I just used the default 1 year later setting). I was able to grant access with no expiry date (but that was not what I wanted to do). Let me know if there are any other details you need
Martin

Same here.

Graham Hawker
Thames Valley Environmental Records Centre

Hi, I believe that I have found the root cause of the issue and I have a fix which I am testing now. We should have the fix for this issue deployed by the end of the day tomorrow but hopefully much sooner than that.

In the mean time you can revoke these requests manually whenever the request was supposed to expire, but there is little we can do for requests that are already granted. However we apologise for the inconvenience but it should be resolved shortly for future requests.

Again thank-you all again for your patience and for reporting the issue to us and please do not hesitate to keep contacting us with feedback and issues as you discover them.

Matt

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK

Hi, I have released a fix for this issue, you should now be able to correctly grant access requests with an end date, the issue was with adding an end date when there wasn't one already through the grant dialog, which was causing an issue with an audit trail mechanism we have running on the back end.

If anyone still is having issues please contact us again with further details of the issue,

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Debont
Application Developer