Topic: Viewing attributes on Interactive Mapper

Dumb question, but when selecting records on the IMT how do I view record attributes?

I'm trying to view records of larva of Purple Hairstreak. In our dataset (GA000481) SexStage is an attribute, as is Quantity. 
Larva is present in the SexStage attribute but I can find no way of viewing this via the IMT to distinguish larval records from adult records. I can't see Quantity either.

By contrast the interactive mapper on the old gateway does provide SexStage and Quantity attributes when the records are queried. The larval records are easy to find with this mapper.

I'd presumed this functionality would be present in the new IMT, but I can't find it.

The only way that I've found so far to view these attributes is to download all the records and use a spreadsheet.

Am I missing something please?

Keith

Re: Viewing attributes on Interactive Mapper

I don't think viewing record attributes has been implented yet?

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Re: Viewing attributes on Interactive Mapper

Viewing record attributes hasn't been implemented as of yet, you should be able to get them through the RESTful services and through downloads.

At present we only support the export of attributes on the basic /taxonObservation endpoint from the API directly (includeAttributes=true);
https://data.nbn.org.uk/Documentation/W … tions.html

This isn't used on directly anywhere on the gateway, but the IMT should have this functionality in the future, sorry its not exactly what you needed right now, but I hope that clears things up a bit.

Matt

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK