Topic: Export data access requests report?

Hi,

It's good to be able to view access requests and data downloads in the 'My Account' area but I would find it useful to export these as a summary report - is there a way? 

Thanks,
Tamara

Tamara Weeks
Environmental Records Centre for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (ERCCIS)

Re: Export data access requests report?

Hello Tamara

I have added your suggestion of exporting a summary report of access requests and downloads for dataset administrators

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

Not just a summary report, but could we also have the ability to download the detail of all access requests (granted, refused and outstanding) to a spreadsheet?

We want to keep our own statistics on the sorts of uses our data is being put to, and also of how many requests are irrelevant (why are people looking for clubmoss and beetle records in lichen datasets?), and to do this we need a download.

Janet

Janet Simkin
British Lichen Society

Thanks Janet

I have added your request to export the actual request details

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

I don't know if it makes any difference but i would also like this suggestion! I am currently putting a report together for the LNP in which data accessed via the Gateway will feature.

As is i just grabbed (Downloads) from the screen, but an export would allow me to work better with that information and also accessing the grant/deny information would mean that could be added also.

Ben

Natural History & Biodiversity Data Enthusiast