Topic: Account access: Server Error

I realise things are still being ironed but just thought it'd highlight in case you weren't aware i have just started receiving the dreaded "Server Error" when trying to access my account this morning.

Interestingly i was able to follow a notification link to administrate a request, but as soon as i tried to respond to the second one it died and i now can't get back in.

Natural History & Biodiversity Data Enthusiast

Re: Account access: Server Error

Hello Ben

There was some problems with the database servers that was looked into and resolved. Are you still having problems accessing your account?

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

Hi Graham,

I was able to get back into the account not long after making the post, i am still having problems managing access requests from my personal account (which is set up as an admin) but it's not a major issue as i can do it all through the main LRC account.

Thanks,

Ben

Hello Ben

It looks like the main LRC account is the only administrator for the datasets. Through this account you can add your personal account as dataset administrator, though you will then also receive access requests to your personal email. Click on add / remove dataset administrators link next to each dataset in the account page.

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

Hi Graham,

I am not sure why this is the case, i actually have two accounts and both are set up as administrators (one this morning and one carried over from the previous gateway, see attached) unless i have added them in the wrong place?

Ok i see where i went wrong. Thanks.