1 (edited by Syrphus 14-11-2013 12:52:34)

Topic: Access for datasets already on full access

I know there is another thread on this problem somewhere, but I have just had two identical requests for better access to the HBRG Insects and another two for the HBRG Fungus sets.

Both are already on full public access.

a) I thought requests for access to such sets had been disabled.

b) Why am I getting two emails asking exactly the same thing?

M.

Re: Access for datasets already on full access

I'm also still receiving requests for access to datasets that have full public access.  As mentioned in the above post, I'm sure I've seen this discussed in another thread, but typically can't find it now!  Is the plan still to disable these requests if they haven't been already? 

Also, for datasets where certain species are marked as sensitive and access is restricted, I'm receiving requests for sensitive and non-sensitive access for other species for which none of the records are marked sensitive and therefore full access is already permitted...

Linds

Lindsay Bamforth
Biodiversity Data Analyst
Scottish Wildlife Trust

Re: Access for datasets already on full access

Hello Murdo

It appears for this access request the dataset list dynamically generated within the access request form seems to have included a number of datasets that have full public access including your HBRG datasets. This seems to have resulted from a particular sequence the user set the filters within the form. This is being looked into so that this route correctly creates the dataset list filter

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer