Topic: Unable to Register on NBN Gateway

As a new user to the NBN I have been trying to register now for a few hours and all I keep getting back is a "D'oh....." message!!

Have tried all combinations of user name and password in case it was me doing something wrong!!

Have now managed to register on the Forum and have completed the anti-spam post in "Introductions".......but still no joy.

There is probably a really easy explanation........I hope!!!

Anyone advise me please?

Re: Unable to Register on NBN Gateway

I suspect it is something to do with the teething of the new Gateway. You are probably doing nothing wrong, it may be worth leaving it for a little while.

Natural History & Biodiversity Data Enthusiast

Thanks Ben....will keep on persevering!!!
Take it there are a few problems with the system at the moment :)

It's just been upgraded to a new version and there appear to be a few teething problems. I'm sure it'll all be sorted soon.

Hi Martin,
Thanks Ben for the posts. You are exactly right - we launched the new version of the Gateway on friday 18th October and we are unfortunately experiencing a few teething issues we are working hard to resolve including registration. Please bear with us and try again in a day or two...many thanks for your patience.

Best wishes,
Lynn

And still I can't register!!! It MUST be me now......surely the teething problems have been sorted by now???
Can still get into the Forum (obviously) but still keep getting thrown out of Gateway at the Registration point.....at least the"D'oh......" message has been replaced!!!!
HELP!!!!!!

I too am having problems with registering. Is there still teething problems with this. I've tried it numerous times throughout the day.

Any idea on how to correct this?

Kelvin

I did manage to register eventually....and have not logged out since so not sure if all the problems have been solved :(  It did take me ages though so persevere!!!

It's continued to be a bit on and off. If you look on the home page there is usually a red message stating something along the lines of 'try again later'. If the message is there I've found bits and pieces may or may not work, eventually you will get the "Server Error" message.

Just keep an eye on the home page!