Topic: Browser not supported!

Hi Folks,  I have been trying to log in to the NBN Interactive map and recieve the message "browser not supported".  I am using Internet Explorer 8 and as I am logging in at work I need to go through our IT department to upgrade it would be best to know what browsers are supported.  As such what browsers are suported for the interactive map?

Cheers

tigger

Re: Browser not supported!

I think you can just ignore the message (I'm on IE 8 too). As far as I know logging in/the interactive map is down at the moment whilst a few issues with the new Gateway are addressed. The old one might be working http://old-data.nbn.org.uk/

-----------------
Teresa Frost | Wetland Bird Survey National Organiser | BTO
Other hat  | National Forum for Biological Recording Council
(Old hats  | NBN Board, ALERC Board, CBDC, KMBRC)

Thank you, I will try again later.

Nope still not working, keep getting the same browser not suported message.  The main image loads but no serch or other options available. 

Tigger

Hello

The NBN Gateway should work in IE8 (at least it does on my computer). Are you still having problems?

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

Hi Graham,

I tried again but keep getting the same message.  When I click okay, the message disapears and an aerial image of the workd aperas but nothing else.  The old map works okay.

Cheers

Tigger

Hello

An issue with the interactive mapper and Internet Explorer was found and has been fixed for IE8 onwards. Does this help?

Best wishes

Graham
NBN Technical Liaison Officer

I had the same problem with IE8 - it now appears to have been fixed and the Interactive Map is working.