Topic: SOAP connection problem

Since the new web services launch we are unable to access One site data web service to run our report, please see error message below.

Thanks,
Luck

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.171.173.132:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

IT Officer
rECOrd (A Biodiversity Information System for Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral)
www.record-lrc.co.uk

Re: SOAP connection problem

It's back online again now :)

Thanks you,
Luck

IT Officer
rECOrd (A Biodiversity Information System for Cheshire, Halton, Warrington and Wirral)
www.record-lrc.co.uk

The service has gone offline again this morning.

IT Officer
www.record-lrc.co.uk

Ours is out too and we're not getting a response from the WSDL again at:

http://www.nbnws.net/ws_3_5/GatewayWebService?wsdl

.. so it looks like the whole service is offline.

Cheers. Dan

I though it was just me experiencing the issue. I wonder if there is issue with the firewall configuration on the nbn web services.
We have an automated system to check very 30 mins to see if the services are running properly. I wonder if that activate some sort of automatic band on our IP? I say that because if I connect through a proxy server it would work perfectly.

I hope that can be fixed asap as we have a backlog of reports to produce.

IT Officer
www.record-lrc.co.uk