1 (edited by charliebarnes 27-11-2012 12:27:23)

Topic: Extra Info addin bug

(One for Mike)

Whilst using the Extra info addin on a taxon occurrence that I had just added a determination to, the attached error comes up. Add inworks fine with other TOCC.

"Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record".

Post's attachments

Capture.jpg 53.06 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Re: Extra Info addin bug

The only way I can duplicate this is with a user added taxa, which do not have a taxon group. Is your example a user added taxa ? I  can't find it in the current Dictionary.   It might also occur with other taxa which are missing entries in various tables. I have fixed the Taxon group issue and new version of the OCX is attached. I change the addin to cope with other situations, but  if we can identify specific taxa it might be best to get the Dictionary fixed.

Unzip the file to a suitable folder. Remove the previous addin via Tools/Install Addin Module/Remove. Close Recorder 6 and open it again then install the new version of the addin. If this doesn't work try moving the .ocx into the addins folder of R6, then try the install again.

Post's attachments

LCProjectMetaButton.zip 364.2 kb, 4 downloads since 2012-12-31 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Mike Weideli

Re: Extra Info addin bug

Spot on Mike - thanks.

(to add to my list of observation hierachy improvements, it would be good to highlight user added taxa!)

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership