Re: Report wizard and exporting problem

Not sure if this has been dealt with previously.

I used the report wixard to prepare data to export to another LRC (as XML file). When they imported it the event and sample data were present but no occurrence data. On investigation it appears that two things were going on:

1) Although the wizard was set up to include unchecked data the unchecked occurrence data wasn't exported.  I assume this is intentional.

2) Occurrences that had two determination rows didn't appear in the report wizard table or exported (even when the occurrences were checked). I assume this is a bug - has it been fixed in the next upgrade? - I'm currently using 6.7.2).

Cheers

Bob Saville
Lothian Wildlife Information Centre Coordinator

Hi Bob

I can reproduce this problem in V6.7.2 but haven't be able to reproduce it in V6.9.3 -so I would consider this fixed.

However, it might be worth double checking by reporting on exactly the same records once you have upgraded to V6.9.3.

If you have any further problems with this please let me know.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Shaw
Biodiversity Information Assistant
JNCC

Sarah Shaw
Biodiversity Information Assistant
JNCC

I can confirm that there are some fixes implemented in this area for Recorder 6.9.3.

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

Sara and John

Yes, you're right. I've just upgraded R6, without any problems incidentally (well, once I'd worked out with Mike Weidelli that my firewall was causing an error at the start of the upgrade), and noticed in the release notes that the fixed problem was item IR11262.

Cheers

Bob