Re: Indicia and Drupal 7

Hello,
I've just build a site using Drupal 7 and at some stage would like to use Indicia to incorporate on-line recording.  Will the IForm and Jquery modules work with Drupal 7?  If not are they likely to be up-dated soon?

Thanks

Christine Johnson

Hi Christine,
We've not updated the modules to work with Drupal 7, simply because we've not yet had a requirement to do so. However, we have recently discussed this issue so I hope to be able to work on this in the near future.

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

Hi John,
Thank you, I appreciate the amount of work involved in the Indicia project, but it would be helpful if work on an update could be seriously considered.
The Outer Hebrides Biological Recording Project is very small and at a very early stage in its development, so we could initially use a modified Drupal webform. However, we would like to be part of the Indicia project, so we will await developments.

Christine

I support this request. I'm hoping to use Drupal 7 for any new sites I build.

Cheers

Alan

Alan Hale
Aberystwyth

Hello.  I've just put together www.cumbriabirdclub.org.uk using Drupal 7.  We have no plans at the moment to add recording facilities, but it would be useful to know that this is available.

I do Drupal development and I know that there are changes required to convert a module to Drupal 7 from Drupal 6.

Chris
Penrith

Well, Chris, it's an open-source project and if you have some time on your hands having completed cumbriabirdclub maybe you'd like to have a crack at the conversion yourself!

Nice website, by the way, and good to know of another Drupal developer in the community.

Jim Bacon
Biological Records Centre.

Thanks Jim.  If we decide we want to use the software then I'll look at it.  Am a bit up to my eyeballs with voluntary stuff I'm afraid.  Chris