Re: Report Wizard additional filters

Hi,

I am trying to produce a list of all taxon occurrences that have a taxon status (e.g. RDB - Internationally Important, etc.) using the report wizard (we are still on v6.3 and so don't have XML reporting capability).  If I use "Additional Filters" I can select specific statuses, but if I want to report on any occurrence that has any one or more of the statuses ideally I would filter on "Taxon Status Short Name is Not Equal to <Null>".  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any method of entering <Null> or any equivalent of "".  Does anyone know of an alternative way to do this?

The reason that I am doing this is that there is a new method of listing all the statuses for any taxon occurrences (once you know how to select them).  When selecting your report attributes in the Report Wizard, the "Taxon" list contains a sub list called "Statuses" which lists all the statuses you have in your Taxon Designation Type term list.  Any selected status items will appear as a separate column in the final report.  Does anyone use this functionality and find it useful or do you have an alternative way of getting this information.

Many thanks,

Andy Foy
Hampshire Biodiversity Information Centre

Andy Foy
Systems Manager
Greenspace Information for Greater London (GiGL) CIC
www.gigl.org.uk