Topic: Very slow

Species classification pages are running very slow for me at the moment - taking minutes to load. Eg https://species.nbnatlas.org/species/NH … sification

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

Re: Very slow

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, this may occur from time to time, and we apologise for the inconvenience it may cause you.

The species classification does appear to be working more quickly now. If you come across any further issues, please do let us know.

Kind regards,
Rhiann

Rhiannydd Stock
NBN Atlas Support Officer

I'm getting a 504 Gateway Time-out now from the atlas and the status page is giving me a "This site can’t be reached"

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer

Hello Charlie,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing more issues with the NBN atlas. I have had a look, and the atlas appears to be up and running again now. But we have notified our developers still.

We do apologise for the issues you're experiencing, and we hope that such issues will no longer occur once we upgrade the atlas.

Kind regards,
Rhiann

Rhiannydd Stock

Hi Rhiann - I'm still getting nothing when visiting status.nbnatlas.org ?

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer

Hi Charlie,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, as I missed your reply. We apologise for this issue, and we have made the developers aware, this should hopefully be fixed soon.

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

Kind regards,
Rhiann

Rhiannydd Stock