Topic: JNCCDel7

Hi,

I'm on a mission to clean up our Recorder data and there are some records I'd like to delete and reimport correctly. Looking at other posts on here I believe that JNCCDel7 should allow me to delete the records I want. However, I can't find a working download link for it and we don't seem to have a copy.

Is it still the best update script to use and, if so, is there somewhere I can get it please?

Thanks

Anne

ERIC NE

Anne Donnelly
ERIC North East Officer
Email: anne.donnelly@twmuseums.org.uk
www.ericnortheast.org.uk

Re: JNCCDel7

Hi Anne

I don't know if it's still the best to use as I think we tend to delete whole surveys and reimport them. It might not work if you have any occurrence external keys because it looks like it hasn't been updated since these were moved to the 'Taxon_Occurrence_Ext_Ref' table. Ditto if you have any taxon private data (e.g. external reference, unparsed determiner name). So if it doesn't delete some occurrences one/both of these might be the reason.

Attached is the latest version that we have.

Andy

Post's attachments

JNCCDel7Record.xml 6.01 kb, 6 downloads since 2023-01-30 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Andy Foy
Systems Manager
Greenspace Information for Greater London (GiGL) CIC
www.gigl.org.uk

Re: JNCCDel7

Hi Andy,

Many thanks. I'll take a look before I try using it. Some of the surveys involved are very large and I'd rather avoid having to do full reimports where there are only a few hundred dodgy records.

Anne

Anne Donnelly
ERIC North East Officer
Email: anne.donnelly@twmuseums.org.uk
www.ericnortheast.org.uk