1 (edited by namwebs 28-10-2022 15:02:35)

Topic: Verification 5 query button not working

Hi,

I asked about this before but got no replies. I think it should be something simple.

The 'Send to expert' button works correctly and sends an email. The 'Query' button doesn't.

Chrome developer tools tells me:

cUrl POST request failed. Please check cUrl is installed on the server and the $base_url setting is correct.
URL:http://www.zzz/index.php/services/report/requestReport?report=library/users/user_notification_response_likely.xml
Server response
{"error":"There was an SQL error: ERROR: relation \"user_email_notification_settings\" does not exist\nLINE 10: from user_email_notification_settings \n ^ - \n select case acknowledged when true then 'acknowledged' else 'unacknowledged' end as key, count(*)::varchar as value\n from notifications \n where user_id=300\n and triggered_on>now() - '1 year'::interval\n and source_type in ('C', 'V')\n group by acknowledged\n union\n select 'email_frequency', notification_frequency \n from user_email_notification_settings \n where user_id=300\n and notification_source_type='C'\n ","code":44,"file":"\/var\/www\/zzz\/indicia_warehouse\/system\/libraries\/drivers\/Database\/Pgsql.php","line":342,"trace":[]}
unknown"

and the log file has this:

Missing i18n entry general_errors.There was an SQL error: ERROR:  relation "user_email_notification_settings" does not exist
LINE 10:    from  user_email_notification_settings 
                  ^ - 
   select  case acknowledged when true then 'acknowledged' else 'unacknowledged' end  as  key, count(*)::varchar  as  value
   from  notifications 
  where user_id=300
  and triggered_on>now() - '1 year'::interval
  and source_type in ('C', 'V')
  group by acknowledged
  union
   select  'email_frequency', notification_frequency 
   from  user_email_notification_settings 
  where user_id=300
  and notification_source_type='C'
   for language en_GB

According to a php.info file cURL support is enabled; cURL Information 7.64.0.

$base_url is set in the Drupal settings.php file.

I have a table called notifications but I don't seem to have a table user_email_notification_settings. Is that what the problem is?

Thanks.

Re: Verification 5 query button not working

Hi Alice,

Do you have the notification_emails module enabled on your warehouse in application/config/config.php? If not, enable it then visit /index.php/home/upgrade to install the missing table.

Best wishes
John

John van Breda
Biodiverse IT

Re: Verification 5 query button not working

Hi John,

Thanks, that fixed it.

cheers, Alice