Re: Reporting by Admin Area of choice

Hi

I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to find a way of using the Report Wizard to produce a report that shows the Location Name, Location Spatial Reference and Vice County. The first of these can be obtained in three ways that I have found, the middle variable twice but the last not at all.

I cannot find any reference to Admin Area in any of the variables available for choice in the Report Wizard. I need this as I report on two vice-counties. The way I have had to do reports so far is to do everything twice, once for each county, chosen at the start of the wizard, then when the report is exported I add the VC number to all those records. If there was a way to choose Admin Area and have the VC no shown it would mean a report would have to be done just once. I can see that a complication is the number of options available in the Admin Area list at the start of the wizard - and I use Welsh County 1888-1974, not vice county - don't know why that happened but it's been that way since I started) but there are some parts of the reports that offer many options and as I said, above, one variable can be seen under three headings.

I use the VC number for importing data and would like to see it for reporting and exporting. It is distinctly possible that I am missing a trick hidden somewhere within R6. Does anyone know where it is? If so, please tell!

Thanks in anticipation, Ian