Topic: Viewing Record Details - strange behaviour

Using Atlas Scotland I searched for Spermothamnion repens,which produced a set of records and I chose a record to view and then clicked "back to records" and was presented with a list of records for Eristalis nemorum.

The filters and advanced search are still not working, so most of the time I use the NBN Atlas site, which defeats of the idea of having regional sites.

Christine

Re: Viewing Record Details - strange behaviour

I am sorry about this Christine, thank you for reporting it.

I tried a similar search and on clicking back to records I ended up with an entirely different set of records. I will ask for this to be investigated immediately, including the filters and advanced search.

Sophie

Thank you.
Sometimes I wonder if it is just me and our unstable satellite connection when the weather is bad.

Reuben asked me for more information on recreating the problem, and this morning I wasn't able to recreate it. I tried with multiple browsers open. If it happens again, and you have the time, would you let me know if you have more than one browser of the Atlas open.

Thank you, Sophie

I normally only have one version open at a time. It seems to be an intermittent problem so the next time it happens, I'll give you a full report.
I've also noticed that the problem with the filters also seems to be intermittent, sometime they work if I reset the defaults a few times. All very strange, but in this part of the world it could just be the wee folk swinging on the satellite dish.