Topic: Problem with generating report

Hi there,

I have just tried to run my first indicia report for my solitary bee project site via the test warehouse.  When I try to load the report stats however, I get the below error:

general_errors.There was an SQL error: ERROR: column "downloaded_flag" does not exist LINE 1: ...734756','734728','734724','734723','734722')) AND "downloade... ^ - UPDATE "cache_occurrences" SET "downloaded_flag" = 'I' WHERE ("id" IN ('735050','735049','735043','735038','735037','734763','734756','734728','734724','734723','734722')) AND "downloaded_flag" = 'N'

Does anyone have any ideas what this may mean?

Mark

Re: Problem with generating report

Hello Marc

The table cache_occurrences is no longer in use. so it hasn't been updated for a long time. Which report did you load to see your data?

Biren

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

Having said that we have replaced another table instead.

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

Hi Biren,

I loaded the stats survey stats report.  I just need the correct report to view all my data and download a csv of it really.

Mark

5 (edited by biren103 16-03-2017 10:43:56)

Hello Marc

For both queries, I need to log into your site, is that ok? also do you have same authentication for the site which you have sent me while ago?

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

Seems like you have resolved this problem as I don't see any error on report page.

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

Hi Biren,

Its fine for you to login to my site.  I saw the error in Indicia warehouse, rather than on my website though.

Mark

you could use Occurrence download/Occurrence download 2 report to get your data.

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

I suggest you could create report from indicia form for your survey in your website which is the ideal solution for this.

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

Hi Biren,

We are still unable to download the full dataset as a file from the warehouse, rather than just looking at it online.  Could this issue please be resolved?  I just keep getting errors when trying to download.

Mark

Hello Mark

As I mentioned in my previous post, please create the report on your website instead of using from indicia warehouse. It will be more flexible to use.

Biren

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

Hi Biren,

The only issue is that my client would like to download reports for research purposes.

Best wishes,

Mark

All our reports are designed for that. Download features has included in it.

Biren

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer

Hi Biren,

When I try downloading the report via the website I still get error messages.  See below link once logged in:

http://thesolitarybeeproject.org/?q=node/10

Best wishes,

Mark

Hello Mark

It is because you didn't provide the user_id value. if this report is to download for everybody please don't tick 'Enable downloading of my records'. if you tick this box please provide the user_id value in the parameter box below.

Biren Rathod
BRC Web Developer