Topic: Site Register does not create Warehouse logon

I just tried creating a user on my site and found that the equivalent is not created on the warehouse. I figure its an easy login configuration problem. The trouble is that the documentation does not conform to drupal 7 menus and I can't find all the things the tutorial says to do. So I can tell if it set up correctly or what might be needed.

It says it works out of the box but this experience suggest something else. Does anyone know what you actually need to do in durpal 7 to get the registrations to pass through to the warehouse.

Tony

Data Manger
Somerset Environmental Records Centre

Re: Site Register does not create Warehouse logon

Hi Tony

As far as I can recall there is no configuration associated with the Easy Login module. It does depend on you having the Indicia Forms module installed and configured correctly first.

If you haven't been able to do all the things that the tutorial says you should, then this could be the source of your problem. If you would like to provide some details about that then it may be possible to help.

If the documentation is not consistent with what you see on your site it may be that the documentation has become out-dated and needs correcting. If you could provide a link to the documentation you are referring to then there is a chance of fixing it.

Regards,
Jim Bacon

Re: Site Register does not create Warehouse logon

Thanks Jim

The section is here;
http://indicia-docs.readthedocs.io/en/l … login.html

The problem I have starts here;

Select User management > Profiles from the Drupal admin menu.
    Click the edit link alongside the field you want to show or hide.
    Look down the page for the Visibility section. Set this to Hidden profile field... to hide and effectively disable the field, or    Public field, content shown on profile page but not used on member list pages to show and effectively enable the field.

The problem being that User management > doesn't exist and I cannot find the setting referred to later under Visibility

I also note that when I created a user today I did not get the messages about the area of recording or species groups.

Data Manger
Somerset Environmental Records Centre