Jim Bacon wrote:
The 'unauthorised' error makes me think that the authentication on the web service request failed. That would mean that the nonce and authentication token in the query string are not valid. The most common cause for this is that they have passed their expiry time. There is a setting in application/config/indicia.php for nonce_life. If I follow your link I get an unauthorised response too but this is expected as it is several days old.
This doesn't sound exactly like your problem but perhaps it will help you to look in the right place.
It is about the authentication of your Drupal site with the warehouse which is separate from your personal log in to the warehouse website.
i see this in my indicia.php file:
* Key used for generation of security tokens. For maximum security, change this
* to a unique value for each Indicia install.
* @todo Make this randomly generated during the installation procedure.
$config['private_key'] = 'Indicia';
* Life span of an authentication token for services, in seconds.
$config['nonce_life'] = 1200;
* Maximum size of an upload.
$config['maxUploadSize'] = '1M';
$config['defaultPersonId'] = 1;
* Directory containing reports on this server.
$config['localReportDir'] = DOCROOT.'reports';
* Name of the theme folder in the media/themes directory used by this warehouse instance.
$config['theme'] = 'default';
* Default language code for new common names, unless specified.
$config['default_lang'] = 'eng';
* Default centre for the maps, using SRID 900913.
* Default zoom for the maps, using the OpenLayers zoom scale..
* Does the init hook need to point the user at the schema? Set to false if this has been done at the user
* level in the db.
'thumb' => array(
'width' => 100,
'height' => 100,
'crop' => true
'med' => array(
'width' => 500
'default' => array(
'width' => 1024
Carlo Politi - Software Engineer
Home page: www.quest-it.com
E-Mail: email@example.com - Skype: carlo.politi.questit