Topic: Repair indicia update process

Hi,

it seems I've broke the indicia update process on my warehouse. I'm on version 0.9.1.11 and getting a message in the warehouse:

Your database needs to be upgraded as the application version is 0.9.1.11 but the database version is 0.9.1.

When I click "run update" I get the following error:

The upgrade failed.

Database version and application version do not match.

When I try to upgrade to something newer - I tried 0.9.1.12 and 1.4.0 I just get a "Your request can not be completed" error screen and nothing in the logs.

How can I get back on the update track?

Best whishes

Daniel

Re: Repair indicia update process

Hi

There was a period when we were getting false error messages about the upgrade failing. I'm not sure if this was true at version 0.9.11. It is possible that your first upgrade was successful. You can check by looking in the modules\indicia_setup\db\version_0_9_1 folder and noting the script with the most recent date and time, as indicated by the first part of the file name. Compare this with SELECT last_run_script FROM system WHERE name = 'Indicia'. If there is a match this indicates that the scripts have all run.

With regard to upgrades to more recent versions, did you check the PHP error log as well as the Indicia log?

Jim Bacon