Topic: Recent warehouse update and explore_list_2.xml

Hi,

We are trailing Indicia and our play website is currently linked to the BRC hosted test warehouse. We have 5 reporting pages which all appear to have broken. Upon checking the underlying report, @dataSource=library/occurrences/explore_list_2, in the warehouse itself I'm getting the same error as appears to the end user via Drupal - namely...

general_errors.There was an SQL error: ERROR: column o.preferred_taxon does not exist LINE 5: CASE WHEN o.preferred_taxon=o.default_common_name then o.pre... ^ - SELECT o.id as "occurrence_id", snf.website_title || ' | ' || snf.survey_title as "source", o.sample_id as "sample_id", CASE WHEN o.preferred_taxon=o.default_common_name then o.preferred_taxon ELSE o.preferred_taxon || COALESCE(' | ' || o.default_common_name, '') END as "taxon", o.taxon_group as "taxon_group"...

Any ideas? I imagine o.preferred_taxon does still exist. The only filters I'm applying are for

smpattrs=662, 303
occattrs=20, 321, 358
survey_id=230

All of the above custom attributes and the survey still exist in the warehouse so something more core must have changed I imagine. According to github master the report I'm using hasn't been edited for 2 years

Re: Recent warehouse update and explore_list_2.xml

Hi

The update we did last week was to the release-1.0.0 branch and these report files have changed recently. We will merge this branch in to master soon to avoid confusion. I have just applied some fixes that have been made in the last couple of days. Has this resolved your problem?

Jim Bacon.

Hi Jim,

Thanks but unfortunately not.

This is the report I'm running in the warehouse... http://testwarehouse.indicia.org.uk/ind … ore_list_2

I will keep trying though.

4 (edited by Jim Bacon 03-06-2016 15:16:36)

Don't bother, that's our bad.
I thought we'd already caught that one but obviously not.
Think I should be able to sort that out quickly.

Jim Bacon.

Okay. It looks like it is working now. Can you try out your site again and let me know.
Thanks,
Jim Bacon.

Thanks Jim,

All reports working normally again

Have a nice weekend

Paul