Topic: REST filter not working
I am in the process of preparing a report to funders which must include details of the use of our datasets on the Gateway.
I want to see the 'View and REST services Log' since 1 April 2014. When I look at the 'filtered' result, I find it is exactly the same as the unfiltered result, including items that pre-date 1 April 2014.
Once again, we find that a core function of the Gateway (almost the only thing in G5 that can be said to be an advance on G4 IMHO) fails to work correctly when it is needed.
In keeping with the inconsistency of function that pervades G5, inconsistency being one of the few consistent features of the site, if I choose the 'Download log' and filter it in an identical fashion the results are correct.
Please fix it.