1 (edited by stevemcbill 05-04-2014 08:40:57)

Topic: Interactive Map NOT Showing A Species Records

Using the new G5 Interactive Map this morning and all working OK - UNTIL I typed in Aphelonyx cerricola - it indicated there were 2 records available BUT when I attempted to map up the records there were NO squares displayed at all !!!

The square size was on Auto.

When I checked the 'Datasets' tab there were no datasets shown in the list.

Seems to be something wrong here.

Cheers.

Steve

Steve J. McWilliam
www.rECOrd-LRC.co.uk
www.stevemcwilliam.co.uk/guitar/

Re: Interactive Map NOT Showing A Species Records

Hi Steve,

Is this still an issue I can see a square for Aphelonyx in the Merseyside Biobank Active Naturalists (Unverified) dataset which shows up pretty much where I would expect it to show up.

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK

Hi Matt,

Many thanks for the reply.

Just checked entering Aphelonyx cerricola on the Interactive Map again and yes, this time it is working - one single dot appears on the map (in Merseyside) and the Merseyside BioBank dataset is shown in the datasets list.

Not sure what you did or why it wasn't working the other day but 'Thank you' nonetheless.

Cheers.

Steve

Steve J. McWilliam
www.rECOrd-LRC.co.uk
www.stevemcwilliam.co.uk/guitar/

Im not exactly sure what would have caused this, however I have a suspicion about something that may have happened, but it may turn up nothing in the end, thank you for reporting the error however.

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK