Topic: One thing cured and another problem appears

I see we now have the ability to see record details restored.  Thanks.

However, having checked my download log I find that we can now no longer see the details of the users who download.  All the names in the main download list point to https://data.nbn.org.uk/Reports/Download# - in other words it refreshes the page.

A few days ago it did what one would expect and open the user details.

With the bizarre inconsistency I have come to expect of this site, the links to users in 'Top user downloads' go to the user details, e.g. https://data.nbn.org.uk/User/9.

SNAFU.

M.

Re: One thing cured and another problem appears

Apologies there was an update to the download report pages, as we switched to showing the user details in a pop up rather than a new window as we refactored some common code across the gateway while adding the ability to download the logs as CSV files, I missed a Javascript import on the General Download report pages, but this should now be fixed.

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK

Thanks, Matt.  That is working now.

Murdo

matt.debont wrote:

the ability to download the logs as CSV files

Matt, can you add ".zip" to the end of the download file name - it took me a moment to work out what file type the download was (oh and the ability to download everything at once as CSV would save some clicks :-).

Charlie Barnes
Information Officer
Greater Lincolnshire Nature Partnership

The filenames lacking extensions seems to be browser specific, currently I know that firefox does it (only if you save the file, opening it directly works fine for some odd reason), if its happening in other browsers please let me know, I am trying to figure out why its doing it now however and will hopefully get a fix shortly.

I will also add the ability to grab everything as a CSV to the list of many things

Matt Debont
Application Developer
Joint Nature Conservation Committee, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough PE1 1JY, UK